EASi Terms and Conditions
(LAST UPDATED 31st July, 2020)
- The Trinidad and Tobago Securities and Exchange Commission (‘the Commission’) owns and operates this website, ttsec.org.tt, as well as the following linked websites, www.mmrf.ttsec.org.tt and www.easi.ttsec.org.tt (hereinafter collectively referred to as ‘the website).
- This site and related equipment are subject to monitoring. Any information regarding users may be obtained and disclosed to authorized personnel, including law enforcement authorities, for official purposes.
- The Commission does not claim ownership of the materials you provide, upload, input or submit to the Site or its associated services. However, by uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your data you are granting the Commission and its agents permission to use your submission in connection with our business including, without limitation, the rights to: copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, reproduce, edit, translate and reformat your submission; and to publish your name in connection with your submission. No compensation will be paid with respect to the use of your submission, as provided herein. The Commission is under no obligation to use any submission you may provide and may remove any submission at any time in the Commission's sole discretion. By posting, uploading, inputting, providing or submitting your data you warrant and represent that you own or otherwise control all of the rights to your submission as described in this section including, without limitation, all the rights necessary for you to provide, post, upload, input or submit the submissions.
- EASi Submissions - All uploaded Information submitted on EASi has been filed by or on behalf of a reporting issuer, registrant or other applicant filing the information (hereafter “the Applicant”). The Applicant is responsible for all of the content of its submission and for ensuring that all necessary consents have been obtained in order to disclose personal information contained in the submission. Errors may occur in the filing or dissemination software, or in the transmission process producing inaccurate or incomplete copies of various documents when downloaded and displayed on a user's computer. Documents which are not filed in a format approved for the EASi platform may not be capable of being properly displayed.
- The Commission will use reasonable efforts to ensure that the Site is available at all times. However, the Commission does not guarantee that the Site or any individual function or feature of the Site will always be available and/or error free. In particular, the Site may be unavailable when we are implementing upgrades to, or carrying out essential maintenance on the Site.
- Reference to any specific person, organization, commercial product, process, or service by trade name, trademark, manufacturer, or otherwise does not constitute an endorsement, a recommendation, or a favouring by the Commission or by the Government of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago or any person, authority or agency.
- The material on this website is covered by the provisions of the Copyright Act of the Republic of Trinidad and Tobago, regulations, policies and international agreements. Such provisions serve to identify the information source and, in specific instances, to prohibit reproduction of materials without written permission.
- The Commission grants you a limited licence to display on your computer, print, download and use the underlying HTML, text and other content that is made available to you on this website, for non-commercial, personal or educational purposes only, provided that:
(i) Any such content is not modified;
(ii) No commercial use is made of such content;
(iii) Such content is not included in or with any product created;
(iv) Such content is not copied onto any other Internet website; and
(v) This copyright notice and this limited licence is included with and displayed on each copy of such content.
- Your use of the Site is conditional on your compliance with the rules of conduct set herein and you will agree that you will not:
(i) use the Site for fraudulent or unlawful purposes;
(ii) use the Site to defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the rights of others;
(iii) impersonate any person or entity, falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity in connection with the Site, or express or imply that the Commission endorse any statement your make;
(iv) interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Site or the servers or networks used to make the Site available, or violate any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of such networks;
(v) transmit or otherwise make available in connection with the Site any virus, worm, Trojan horse or other computer code that is harmful or invasive or may or is intended to damage the operation of, or to monitor the use of, any hardware, software or equipment;
(vi) modify, adapt, translate, reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble any portion of the Site; and
(vii) frame or mirror any part of the Site.
- For your convenience and informational purposes only, the Commission’s website provides links to governmental and non-governmental websites. These sites may contain information that is copyrighted with restrictions on reuse. Permission to use copyrighted materials must be obtained from the original source and cannot be obtained from the Commission. The Commission has no control over and assumes no responsibility for the content of external websites linked to or referenced from the Commission web server. The Commission neither endorses the information, content, presentation, or accuracy nor makes any warranty, express or implied, regarding these external websites. Users should be aware that when they select a link on the Commission’s website to an external website, they are leaving the Commission’s website. Your use of these third party websites and resources is at your own risk.
- If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact the Commission at:
Trinidad and Tobago Securities and Exchange Commission Levels 22-23, Tower D, International Waterfront Centre
1 Wrightson Road, Port Of Spain, Trinidad, W.I.
Phone: (868) 624-2991
Fax: (868) 624 2995 E-mail: email@example.com